IT Specialist for System Integration
Start your apprenticeship on 01.08.20 to become an IT specialist for system integration.
- IT system administration and support
- Server administration, network development and client support
- Software and hardware integration
- IT support, providing advice and training to employees
- IT solutions with integrated hardware and software components
- Technical college or university qualification, intermediate school-leaving certificate, if applicable
- Ability to work as part of a team, willingness to learn and work hard
- Interest in modern IT solutions
- Good PC skills and familiarity with MS Office applications
Are you interested?
We would be delighted to receive your application, which should also include your CV and copies of your most recent educational qualifications. Applications should be sent to: Klaus Redecker, email: jobs(at)westfaliaeurope.com