Empty pallets in conveyor and storage systems are needed as carrier pallets and can be fed in automatically.
- Standard version for transverse or longitudinal stacking
- Empty pallets fed to and from stack
- Unstacking unit separates pallets
- Stacking unit collects pallets
- Each equipped with gripper arms on both sides
- Pallets transported via continuous conveyor
- Dimensions: width, length, height depending on project
- Drive: Electric gear motor
- Equipment: 4 gripper arms with pneumatic cylinders
- Stack volume: 12 pallets
- Payload: up to 500kg
- Height: 2,600mm at a conveyor height of 550mm
Our standard versions can be adapted to individual project requirements at any time.