Transverse transport vehicles
Our transverse transport vehicles are the links between continuous conveyors; they collect or distribute unit loads in conveyor systems.
- Standard version for single or double transportation
- Pallet pick-up/drop-off via roller conveyor or chain conveyor
- Can be equipped as a channel vehicle using Satellite®
- Available with static or dynamic stop signs
- Proven drive and energy supply units
- Floor clearance for easy cleaning
- Dimensions: width and length depending on project
- Drive unit: Three-phase motors or servo motors
- Equipment: Cable drag chain/power rail, laser measurement
- Payload: up to 1,200kg in standard version
- Speed up to 200m/min in standard version
- Total height: from 500mm
Our standard versions can be adapted to individual project requirements at any time.