Our vertical conveyors are the central lifting components that bridge differences in height within automated warehousing systems.
- Standard version in form of a single- or double-column construction.
- Pallet pick-up/drop-off via roller conveyor or chain conveyor
- Can be equipped with a turning station as a transfer station
- Compact and advanced drive technologies
- Proven monitoring and positioning devices
- Close to floor drive units allow easy maintenance
- Dimensions: width, length, height depending on project
- Lifting drive: Three-phase motors or servo motors
- Equipment: hoist chain and cable drag chain; laser measurement
- Payload: up to 1,200kg in standard version
- Speed: 40m/min, 60m/min in standard version
- Capacity: 100 pallets/hour at 5.5m lifting height
Our standard versions can be adapted to individual project requirements at any time.