Our vertical conveyors
Formats and weights of load units, type, and nature of the loading aids, lengthwise or crosswise transport of the load units - this and the transfer conditions at various levels determine how the lifts are designed.
For example, with two highly flexible vertical conveyors equipped with turntables with roller conveyors, we have enormously increased the retrieval performance of our customer Züger Frischkäse AG. And flexibly connected several floors. Here is an overview of our vertical conveyor including technical standard values. The components are individually designed according to requirements:
- Standard version in form of a single- or double-mast construction.
- Pallet pick-up/drop-off via roller conveyor or chain conveyor
- Can be equipped with a turning station as a transfer station
- Compact and advanced drive technologies
- Proven monitoring and positioning devices
- Close to floor drive units allow easy maintenance
- Dimensions: width, length, height depending on project
- Lifting drive: Three-phase motors or servo motors
- Equipment: hoist chain and cable drag chain; laser measurement
- Payload: up to 1,200 kg in standard version
- Speed: 40 m/min, 60 m/min in standard version
- Capacity: 100 pallets/hour at 5.5m lifting height
Our conveyor technology picks up your industry. As standard, it is designed for crosswise or lengthwise transport of Euro pallets according to DIN EN 13698-1, industrial pallets according to DIN EN 13698-2 or plastic pallets. But we also customize our systems for special pallets, other loading aids or palletless transport.
Our conveyor systems for pallets, boxes or other loading aids are flexible and modular. They are adapted to local conditions, with different construction heights and height-adjustable foot constructions. In the layout and design, we also pay attention to optimum accessibility for maintenance and ground clearance for cleaning.