Whether manual warehouse, semi-automated logistics system or fully-automated high-bay warehouse – your operational processes have to meet different economic, technical and organizational demands. Therefore, the processes require individual intralogistics concepts and storage systems. The Savanna.NET® Warehouse Execution System can adapt to any conditions, enabling you to achieve the maximum output at your warehouses. Our intralogistics software supports you in your first step towards automation, and of course in all further steps.
You have not introduced automation yet?
Then we will implement Savanna.NET® for you as a warehouse management system with warehouse management functions. Once you decide to take the first step towards automation we can add the material flow control function to this future-oriented system as needed. Your benefits:
- The software of your manual warehouse is prepared for automation.
- Even at a low level of complexity, operators are familiar with an intuitive, easy-to-use user interface (UI).
- Reduction of the time required for training and system start-up
- Precise warehouse management for maximum transparency of your inventory
You are already using warehouse management software?
Savanna.NET® is a flexible warehouse execution system offering three options. You are already using third-party warehouse management software? Savanna.NET® can be connected to that software and expand the system with its powerful material flow control functionalities. You can replace your previous warehouse management system with Savanna.NET® and add the material flow control if required. Alternatively, you can introduce our warehouse execution system with all warehouse management and material flow control functions right from the start to make full use of the automation potential. Your benefits:
- Material flow control and data analysis on a familiar and intuitive user interface
- Controlling partial or full automation; optimizing processes
- Ensuring maximum precision in warehouse inventory management through comprehensive monitoring: all costs are recorded, inventory turns are correctly calculated, properly picked and shipped.
- Line-efficient storage, smart use of storage capacity, flexible storage strategies
- Client-side adaptation is possible, e.g. decentralized control of a storage system by modern handhelds with the Savanna.NET® CrossClient application.
- Seamless connection of virtual environments and peripheral devices
Partner in each implementation phase
The fact that our Warehouse Execution System can be implemented quickly and is easy to use is based on our design philosophy and sustainability principle. We are by your side at each stage of the implementation and during the entire lifetime of your installation. You can count on us as a reliable partner with competent and consistent contact persons.
Good preparation is key and significantly shortens the implementation phase of a project. Through early stage analysis focusing on essential strategies and vital parameters, our experts can find where the “pain points” in your intralogistics are and where you can optimize your processes. Working together with you, we examine your processes, drawing on more than 50 years of experience in many industries, and align the strengths of our software with the individual requirements of your operations. We provide personal, open, customer-oriented and competent advice on where and how Savanna.NET® can be used to increase the success of your company.
A typical Savanna.NET® installation takes between 2 and 12 weeks. If more extensive customizations are necessary, the implementation process may take longer. We maintain a continuous dialogue with you during the project. A project manager acting as your designated contact person assembles a suitable team of experts. The team works closely with you to ensure smooth implementation of our WES. You, our customers, have a fixed contact person for all logistical and software specific issues. Our goal is to find the ideal solution for your company on schedule and within budget.
Westfalia is your committed and dedicated partner throughout the entire life cycle of your warehouse operation. We assist you at all times in your day-to-day business via 24/7 live support and fast and easy processing of follow-up orders to further expand your automation. Our trained customer relations team is available for any requirements, suggestions and wishes at any time and will provide you with customized professional solutions.