Our continuous conveyors
Formats and weights of load units, type and nature of the loading aids, longitudinal transport, or transverse transport of the load units - all this determines which units we use as continuous conveyors. Here is a brief overview of the basic types including standard technical values. All aggregates can also be designed individually depending on the requirements:
- Standard version for longitudinal and transverse transportation
- Load carriers moved by transport chain
- During the queuing operation the pallet remains on the carrier rollers
- Air control guarantees individual transportation
- Height-adjustable pedestal construction
- Reverse drive available as an option
Our conveyor technology picks up your industry. As standard, it is designed for crosswise or lengthwise transport of Euro pallets according to DIN EN 13698-1, industrial pallets according to DIN EN 13698-2 or plastic pallets. But we also customize our systems for special pallets, other loading aids or palletless transport.
Our conveyor systems for pallets, boxes or other loading aids are flexible and modular. They are adapted to local conditions, with different construction heights and height-adjustable foot constructions. In the layout and design, we also pay attention to optimum accessibility for maintenance and ground clearance for cleaning.